Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Spring into Summer!


This Spring I discovered the best web site EVER...www.etsy.com... Everything handmade ( and some vintage listings too!). I have had too much fun being inspired by this darling site. I have ordered gloves, eyeshadow and even "Brainscan" coffee. Roasted by a gal in New York, I believe. I have to admit... when I approached my mailbox I could smell the coffee beans from five feet away. I tried it this morning and it was fab! I recommend it to all ( the best part is that it is half caf and half decaf) . How great it feels to be buying American.
I have spent far too much of this Spring indoors on Etsy.com and nearly missed the blooming of my tulips. This Spring has been a long one. I have heard the lament of many customers at JB mentioning how long and drawn out it has been. That is , unless you are a lover of spring blooms. It has been glorious. My Tulips were blooming almost until June.
I have tried to get my pond and fountains up and running but it is a daunting task that must be undertaken each year and several times in between. I am almost there. I have SO much more to do in the garden but so little time.
I will continue to plant and tend to the blooms in the garden when I can, into the Summer. Enjoy yours!

No comments: