Sunday, February 17, 2008

Welcome Home! Or should I say... to my Home page

You have found my first blog spot!  I never dreamed I would be "blogging" !  I have a difficult enough time typing as it is!  I have run across so many beautiful and inspiring blogs that I thought it was time to try my hand at is as well.
    A bit about me...I am a Married Mother of 3.   Midwesterner, born in California.  I Love Art and Music of all types.  I am the embodiment of  the old phrase " A Jack of all trades and a Master of none!" (my husband can attest to that)  I work in a darling, award winning Antique and Home decor shop where I am Manager.  That type of job is right up my alley.
   My Husband is a fisherman.   An all around outdoorsman and he will tell you that is a trait he gleaned from his........... mother!  That is correct.  She was a dynamic woman.   Definetely wore the pants in that family.
    My eldest Daughter will be college bound next fall. So we will be eating lots of leftovers in order pay her tuition.   She is Creative and very stylish!
    My next Daughter is very funny and has many friends.  She is always making others laugh.  She is a kind soul and Helpful!  
   My Last child, or should I say...Last but not least... Is My son.  He is a kid with a quick wit about him.  He entertains us all with his sharp ideas. He is the peace keeper and break dancer of the family.  He has just learned the moonwalk. It is quite fun to see him take instruction from his old Mom!
  We have a Lab Pup who brings us her water bowl when she is thirsty.   We also have a Cat that was born in our home almost 12 years ago ( yes we lived here at the time) who has the crabbiest Meow I have ever heard.
                  My name is Martha.... Stewart is a family name.   Folks are forever comparing the two of us.  I have the creative ideas that is for sure. I once read a description for my personality traits listed as " Ideas, I've got a Million of 'em" That describes me to a Tee!   In this Blog I hope to share some of them with you!   
          

     Thanks for coming home.... to my new blogspot "home" page that is!
Aunt Martha's Attic

1 comment:

Kirk Moore said...

Welcome to the blogworld, Martha!