Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happenings

Glad you stopped by. I have been neglecting this blog for a while. I have been busy listing on Etsy. If you have not shopped etsy.com you will have to Check it out.
I have several "shops" on the site. It is a great way to sell vintage items... original Art.

I have been painting small, miniature paintings of favorite photos and have had some success selling on the site. My minis and called ACEOs that stands for Art Cards Originals, Editions. Another name for them are ATC's or Artist Trading Cards. They have been gaining popularity of late. thanks in part to the artist on Etsy.

Please visit my Sites

www.pleinairpainter.etsy.com
and
www.opendoorstudio.etsy.com
... there you will find vintage items...20 years old or older.
Have fun, buy handmade... and be sure to check out all of the other shops on etsy.
martha

No comments: